What You’ll Bring:
- You are technically inclined and solution-oriented with strong problem solving skills
- You take direction well, are adaptable and work collaboratively within a team
- You are accountable and manage your time effectively to meet assigned deadlines and expectations
- You have a keen eye for detail and follow established naming, layering and network conventions
- You communicate in a professional and positive manner
Nice to have:
- Previous experience as a Builds Artist on a 2D series or feature is required
- Proficiency in Toon Boom Harmony
- Strong, expressive drawing skills and understanding of animation principles
- Degree/Diploma from a recognized animation school
We make sure to take care of all our hard-working Wild Brains by offering a comprehensive benefits package and a workplace culture that values our employees’ wellbeing. Our staff enjoy RRSP matching, multi-tiered benefits so you can pick the coverage that’s best for you, free mental health resources, and additional perks like half-days in the summer, extra holidays in the winter and regular events to connect our teams virtually, and in-person.
In short – life is good on the Wild side!
Visit wildbrain.com/studios to learn more!
We are currently working virtually because of the COVID-19 pandemic. During this time our hiring teams are ready to support interviews via video conferencing, and we are enabling artists to work from home until the studio can reopen. We’d love to hear from you! #stayhomestaysafe!
" WildBrain Studio provides an atmosphere free from barriers to promote inclusion, equity and diversity. We demonstrate our commitment to this by providing a supportive work environment and a culture that welcomes and encourages equal opportunities for all employees. WildBrain Studio also accommodates people with disabilities throughout the selection process. Should you require accommodation, please let us know your requirements when contacted.”