What You’ll Bring:
- You have previous experience as a Storyboard Artist or Revisionist for an animated series
- You possess a strong understanding of filmic storytelling principles and techniques
- You have a Degree/Diploma from a recognized animation school
- You are known for both your drawing skills and your sense of humour!
- Ability to work digitally (Cintiq with Sketchbook, Photoshop or Flash, etc.)
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner
- Strong drawing skills and sense of design, character and composition
- Strong sense of acting and timing
- Creative problem solving skills
We make sure to take care of all our hard-working Wild Brains by offering a comprehensive benefits package and a workplace culture that values our employees’ wellbeing. Our staff enjoy RRSP matching, multi-tiered benefits so you can pick the coverage that’s best for you, free mental health resources, and additional perks like half-days in the summer, extra holidays in the winter and regular events to connect our teams virtually, and in-person.
In short – life is good on the Wild side!
Visit wildbrain.com/studios to learn more!
We are currently working virtually because of the COVID-19 pandemic. During this time our hiring teams are ready to support interviews via video conferencing, and we are enabling artists to work from home until the studio can reopen. We’d love to hear from you! #stayhomestaysafe!
" WildBrain Studio provides an atmosphere free from barriers to promote inclusion, equity and diversity. We demonstrate our commitment to this by providing a supportive work environment and a culture that welcomes and encourages equal opportunities for all employees. WildBrain Studio also accommodates people with disabilities throughout the selection process. Should you require accommodation, please let us know your requirements when contacted.”